The Steinwurf products are available under the following licenses:
- Research license: Free license to use Kodo or Fifi for non-commercial research and teaching, the license terms can be found here.
- Training license: If you participate in an official Steinwurf training or webinar, then you should request this time-limited license.
- Commercial Evaluation license: Time-limited license for the internal evaluation and testing of the chosen Steinwurf product.
- Supported Commercial Evaluation license: If you need longer internal evaluation, support or additional software components, we offer an internal commercial evaluation and test license for a one-time fee which is fully refundable from any future Commercial license purchase(s). Contact us for details.
- Commercial license: A royalty-based license, which enables you to build and sell commercial products using the Steinwurf software. Contact us for details.
What is research use?
Please read the Steinwurf Research License first. Briefly, research use is research and teaching conducted at educational institutions and similar with no commercial purpose.
If I use Kodo or Fifi for research, does Steinwurf hold any rights to my work?
My question is not answered here!
Please contact us with your question(s).