License Request

The Steinwurf products are available under the following licenses:

What is research use?
Please read the Steinwurf Research License first. Briefly, research use is research and teaching conducted at educational institutions and similar with no commercial purpose.

If I use Kodo or Fifi for research, does Steinwurf hold any rights to my work?

My question is not answered here!
Please contact us with your question(s).

Obtain a Kodo License